The Mumbai University was established in Mumbai. For the last 161 one year of its functioning, it has attested to its manifold achievements and is popularly known as the Intellectual and Moral Powerhouse of the society. The Mumbai University is one of the most reputed Universities in India. The university is one of the best in the country in general and particularly in the city of Mumbai. It has become so by enthusiastically shouldering an ever-growing load of social values and opportunities. Initially, the University concentrated its efforts on controlling teaching at the undergraduate level and conducting the examinations.
Mumbai University conducts examination for both regular students and correspondents students (Distance Education). The main examination of the university is generally held during the months of March and April. Odd and even semester examination is held in the months of November-December and April-may respective. But it maybe changed by the university.
Details regarding Admit Card-
Admit card are required for examination purposes. Without the admit card, one cannot enter the exam hall.
All the aspirants can download their Mumbai University IDOL and Regular Exam Hall Ticket. Candidate scan download their B.Com, B.sc BA M.A M.Com M.Sc Semester Hall Ticket. You must visit the University website for the same. Check regularly to keep track of any updates.
Government ID proof required along with Mumbai University Admit Card-
Candidates may carry either of these documents along with the CTET Admit card 2018 to enter into the examination hall.
- Adhar card
- Voter Id
- PAN card
Steps to download the Admit Card-
- Firstly and foremost, visit the official website of Mumbai University – http://mu.ac.in/
- Click on the website’s first link.Post that click on the link download the Admit card
- Fill in the details carefully otherwise you wont be able to see your admit card
- After filling in the details, click on the submission button
- The admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download your e-Admit card and click on the print button
- Candidates are advised to check their admit card and verify all the details.If any mistake is found, please report immediately