CBSE Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
CBSE Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019, CBSE Various Post Vacancy Online Form 2019, Apply Online CBSE Various Post Recruitment 2019, Apply Online CBSE Various Post Vacancy 2019, CBSE Various Post Recruitment, CBSE Various Post Vacancy, Starting and last date of CBSE Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019, Application fee of CBSE Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019, Jobs 2019, Govt. Jobs in India, Govt. Jobs
CBSE Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
CBSE has invited online application for the post of Various Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of CBSE. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us as well as official website for latest updates and news about this recruitment Get more details below about recruitment. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with some motivational website like www.motivationaltricks.com and also www.gangaquotes.com for boost yourself.
Number of Posts – 357 Posts
Post name and Details
Post Name – Assistant Seceratary,Analyst,Jr.Translator,Steno & Other Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details-
(1) Group A Posts-
Assistant Secretary-14 Posts
(Gen-08 Posts,EWS-01 Post,OBC-03 Posts,ST-01 Post,SC-01 Post)
Assistant Secretary(IT)-07 Posts
(Gen-04 Posts,EWS-01 Post,OBC-01 Post,ST-01 Posts-Nil)
(Gen-06 Posts,EWS-02 Posts,OBC-03 Posts,ST-Nil,SC-03 Posts)
(2) Group B Posts-
Jr. Translator(Hindi)-08 Posts
(Gen-05 Posts,EWS-Nil,OBC-01 Post,ST-01 Post,SC-01 Post)
(3) Group C Posts-
Sr. Assistant-60 Posts
(Gen-26 Posts,EWS-05 Posts,OBC-16 Posts,ST-04 Posts,SC-09 Posts)
(Gen-13 Posts,EWS-02 Posts,OBC-06 Posts,ST-01 Post,SC-03 Posts)
(Gen-02 Posts,EWS-01 Post,OBC-02 Posts,ST-01 Post, SC-Nil)
Jr. Assistant-204 Posts
(Gen-85 Posts,EWS-20 Post,OBC-54 Posts,ST-15 Post,SC-30 Posts)
Jr. Accountant-19 Posts
(Gen-08 Posts,EWS-01 Post,OBC-07 Posts,ST-01 Post,SC-02 Posts)
For Group A Posts-Rs. 15,600/–Rs.39,100/-(Pay Level-11)
For Group B Post-Rs. 9,300/–Rs.34,800/-(Pay Level-10)
For Group C Posts-Rs. 5,200/–Rs.20,200/-(Pay Level-02)
(1) Asst Secretary- Having Graduation Degree from recognized university along with having Work Experience as Officers Level Post in Central/State/UT Administrative Offices/PSUs/Pvt Organizations as Supervisory Level in Gen Admin/Accounts/equivalent designation with Level 10 CPC/Level & CPC/will be eligible for this post.
Other Preferential Criteria-Having Masters Degree in Public Administration & having working knowledge of Hindi & English & General Awareness will be preferred too for this post.
(2) Asst Secretary(IT)- Having B.E./B.Tech(IT/CS)/MCA/M.Sc(IT)/M.Sc from recognized institute and
along with having working experience in development of Online Application, using dot net technologies,SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net# dot net, fox Pro & having minimum 0-3 years services with Pay Band-3/06 years services with pay Band-3 will be eligible for this recruitment.
Other Preferential Criteria- Having experience in Internet Technology, Software Engineering & Web Designing/equivalent fields experience will be preferred too for this post.
(3) Analyst(IT)- Having B.E./B.Tech(IT/CS)/MCA/M.Sc(IT)/M.Sc from recognized institute and
along with having working experience in development of Online Application, using dot net technologies,SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net# dot net, fox Pro will be eligible for this recruitment
(4) Jr. Translator(Hindi)- Having Post Graduation in Hindi & English with English & Hindi as Main Subject/Candidates having Post Graduation with Hindi & English as Mains Subject& having Diploma /Certification Translation form Hindi to English/.English to Hindi/03 years work experience in translation filed will be eligible for this post
(4) Sr.Asst– Having Graduation Degree with minimum 40 words per minute typing speed in Hindi/English on Computer & having Computer Knowledge such as Windows, HTML.Web Design/equivalent will be eligible for this post.
Other Preferential Criteria- Having DOEACC ‘O’ Level Certificate with 03 years work experience in relevant filed will be preferred too for this post
(5) Stenographer – Having Graduation Degree with 80 wpm in 10 minutes shorthand speed(Dictation) & 50 minus transcription in English & 65 minute in Hindi on computer will be eligible or this post
(6) Accountant- Having graduation Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with work experience as Officials in PSU/Central/Pvt/State organization will be eligible for this post.
(7) Jr. Asst- Passed their class 12th level of examination with 35 wpm typing speed or 10500 KDPG in English /30 wpm/equivalent speed of 900 KDPG in Hindi will be eligible for this post.
(8) Jr. Accountant– Having graduation Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with work experience in Accounts/Audit filed will be eligible for this post.
Application fee for General/OBC
Group A Posts – Rs. 1500/-
Group B & C Posts – Rs. 800/-
Application Fee for SC/ST – 65/-Rs. PH – Exempted
Candidates can pay the exam fee through online made by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking /E- Wallets/Cash Card etc.
Requisites of Online Application (Scanned Copy)
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post now they can apply online at the official website of www.cbse.nic.in .Candidates are advised to check all necessary details before submitting the online form without any error. Candidates are also advised to fill online form before Last Date.
Important Details and Links about
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Last Date of Fee Payment
Beautiful Quotes Website
Best Motivational Blogs Website