Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has recently announced vacancies for recruitment of 11865 Posts of Constable & Firemen for the year 2018.
Following are the category-wise details of vacancies:
|Category||Constable Vacancy||Firemen Vacancy|
|Backward Classes (Female)||297||61|
Following is the summary of various Important Dates related to the same:
|Online Application Starting Date||28th May 2018|
|Last date of Online Application Form||30th June 2018|
|Bihar Police Exam Date 2018||25th Nov & 2nd Dec 2018|
|Bihar Police Constable Exam Date 2018||25th Nov & 2nd Dec 2018|
|Bihar Firemen Exam Date 2018||25th Nov & 2nd Dec 2018|
|Bihar Police Admit Card Download Date||1st Nov 2018|
Following are the details about the selection procedure:
The selection of aspirants for these Constable (General Duty) & Fireman posts will be done on the basis of the Objective type written examination. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the next round of Physical Test, followed by the skill test i.e driving test. Lastly, the medical examination will be done. The dates of examination are 25th November and 2nd December 2018.
- Written Examination
- Physical (PET/ PST) Test
- Skill Test i.e Driving Test
- Document Verification & Medical Exam
The pattern of exam will be as follows:
- The written exam of Bihar Police Constable Recruitment will have a total of 100 total questions. These will be of an objective type with multiple choices.
- Each question has 4 optional answers.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. The total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The Written exam will consist of questions from Hindi, English, Math, Social Study (History, Geography, and politics) and General Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) up to 12th class.
- There will be no negative marking in the Bihar Police Constable Written Test.
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must verify all personal details like name, father’s name, category, address and other important details printed on the admit card. And if you find any incorrect information, then you should get it rectified by calling on the helpline numbers 06115-234995, 234996.